Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sale is NOT your typical 4-letter word....

Call me crazy,
Call me cheap,

But I REALLY like sales.
My bank account isn't too upset with them either... except maybe when I go nuts shopping.
 I kinda like shopping no matter what. That's ok, though. It gives my credit card a workout.
And working out is good. 

SO, I'd think it's time to "give back"....or pay it forward.....or something good.

My Shop, The Pretty Do-Good, is having a... (you guessed it) 

SALE!

This will be an awesome weekly occurrence. 
Starting Sunday and Ending Tuesday night (48 hours only!)
 1 item will be offered at a hefty discount. 

....Nifty, right?


THIS WEEKS ITEM
Regularly $21
Sale Price: $16

.925 Sterling Silver Dipped Thread Earrings with Silver Swarovski Crystal and Recycled Components
Sterling Thread provides opportunity to adjust the length!
**Please note, when purchased, you will receive a NEW, unworn pair**







View/Purchase Item here:



Not feelin' it?
Let your wallet breathe with some other low-priced handmade goodness

Check out my shop for some other options here:







Enjoy Your Day!
Much Love ♥ 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful Sale Erin... This is sure to do very well... ♥

GypsythatIwas said...

You mentioned "nuts shopping"... And I am intrigued! And Amy Coffey will be as well. All kidding aside, you dear, are a marketing genius!!