Thursday, April 26, 2012

Find Your Niche

Today, I'm feeling social. 
And categorized?

The talk of the day is developing a niche.

What "type" of people generally buy my items?
I've had all types of people, men and women teens-50ish buy my items online and local.

Usually, I'd say their style is free spirited, hippie-chic, boho, urban, etc...

Therefore, I do believe my jewelry falls within that category!

The good thing about my shop, though, is that there's a variety of styles.
Boho. Hippie. Minimalist. Classy. Other Words (hehe)


Let's be social, now....shall we?

The hardest thing for me is how to market my brand and who to aim it towards.
I may know, but I don't know how to go about it.


Therefore, I joined some groups that may help!


1. On Etsy called Boho-Chic Crafters


2. A (fairly) local meetup in NY called Craft Factory


3. I "liked" Etsy NY on facebook to find local artists and craft shows geared towards my shops style


And then I "liked" a bunch more!
(mostly pertaining to my style and location. Found some awesome markets that I may look into selling at in the future)

Productive, if I do say so myself ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job and I do believe you have found your niche!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Marsha! You go girl

Jayne said...

your blog is coming right along! very well done!