Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Peek into my life....

     

This is me!
no, no...not on the left!

I'm 24yrs old and engaged to this crazy man licking my knee. 

He's pretty much the best ever. 
Aint he cute?

 I love animals and grew up with parents who rescued cats. This was me bottle feeding my parents latest rescue! She's much bigger now (about 7months old) and has an even bigger brother the same age. Her name is Darla and she's still the cutest thing ever. Her rambunctious, yet gorgeous all black brother is Spanky.

When I "grow up" I want to rescue horses. 
(among many other animals)




LIKE DINOSAURS!
I love dinosaurs.








RANDOM FUN FACTS:




I *may have* gotten kicked out of a zoo in Indiana for taking this picture.

Apparently you are not supposed to jump over fences an get all cozy with the zebras in the name of art.

Who knew?!



 Boston may have been my favorite place to live. 
(minus some of the people who tried their darnedest to change that fact)

The city though?
Can't beat it.

.....yet.



 I grew up in a recording studio

....quite literally.

My stepfather (the cool dude in the pic) followed his dreams and started his own studio.
And it was awesome.

He encouraged me to follow my dreams too.
This is where The Pretty Do-Good comes into play!



When he passed away in January,  I got lyrics to a song he wrote on my foot with his signature (taken from a card given to me on my 24th birthday) 

It says:

"We Will Make it In This Life"
(definitely words to live by)




Something else to live by:
(Another tattoo of mine - one of about 15 or so..)





It's true. You only have the limits you make.
 Make no limits.
Do what you love, what you've dreamt of.


And you will make it in this life...
♥♥♥



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting us peak into your life! And your guy is just cute as a bug! ♥

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Erin! So nice getting to know you and the other Bootcamp team members!