Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Life in Pictures




 I absolutely love pictures
Taking them
Looking at them
Watching other people take them
You name it...



So when I heard the boot camp assignment today was to take 100 pictures, I went to town....literally.

I live in (well, close) to a small town by the water. If you look close, you can find some awesome, random things... 

Today I found "Imagine" in the sidewalk, a lone toy giraffe, a nifty street sign, and the usual town perks.




{Pretty cool, huh?}



I hope you enjoyed my walk through town!
I know I did.


Next time you're walking around wherever you are, bring a camera!
You never know what you're going to find...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that IMAGINE in the sidewalk.. that is cool! Great blog post Erin, thanks for the walk... let's go again soon! ♥

Unknown said...

You got some awesome pics! I enjoyed the walk with you!