Saturday, April 28, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Pinned Image

So, today I will be doing something I've never done before but always wanted to do...
Starting an Herb Garden!

Now, I don't have a big house with a big back yard, but I do have ideas and resources.
And pinterest! 

So, I found the perfect idea for me! 
Growing seedlings in recycled containers...

I'm already recycle and re-use, so it should be simple to make planters!
I will be using coffee cans, other tin cans, and bottles.


I'm really excited about this! I do my best to eat really healthy and LOVE fresh fruits, veggies, herbs, you name it!



I'm doing a lot of research, making planters, and ultimately getting seeds!!



So, How do I turn this into a garden?



EASILY!!! 
Thanks to:





You can take plastic bottles, tin cans, glass jars....
and make them into planters when you dont have much space.

Pinned Image
(picture from the website thedesperategardener.com)

The website showed me how to turn plastic bottles into self watering planters! Too cool.

Also, I found some great ideas on Pinterest and pinned them here:


Take a look around. Maybe you'll find the inspiration to start a garden too!







3 comments:

Christawr said...

sounds like lots of fun :)

Anonymous said...

How cool! Wonderful, resourceful ideas...good for you!

Unknown said...

Wonderful good luck with your garden!