Friday, May 11, 2012

We Set a Date!





It's True!
We set a date!

(again)

We will be getting married June 8, 2013. 
So excited I get to plan again!
I have so many ideas.








I'm starting completely over with planning.
Somewhat of a good omen, maybe?

The only thing we're really keeping is the theme. 
Somewhat of a peacock theme.
but vintage!
and albino!

We'll be doing Purples and Blues 
with accents of mint green and possibly silver
(mainly cuz I like things to sparkle!)

I want as much as possibly to be handmade
by me
friends
etsy
anything! just handmade.


(this is something Russ made me after we go engaged)

Any ideas? DO TELL!!
I am jumping right back into planning.
 No last minute details for me to go nuts over ☺


What I'm referencing so far:

A website my friend showed me:

Then of course:


Much Love.

5 comments:

ArtisticFunk said...

Congratulations to you both Erin!!! :)

Erin Kelly said...

thanks so much ♥

Anonymous said...

congratulations! I know everything will turn out just perfect for you!

Erin Kelly said...

thanks michelle!

Unknown said...

Congrats to both of you! Above all, have fun with each other and the planning! Enjoy each moment!
I look forward to watching this process... love how your mind works! ;)
Andrea