Monday, May 7, 2012

Great Friends

"I don’t know but I’ve been told
HMC Boot Camp is like finding gold
If you want your shop to grow
Sign up and be in the know
There is no muss, no fuss, or stress
Just a great chance for your success!"

(created by our very own Marsha Bourquin)

So, Boot Camp ends today.
I'm sad and yet grateful for the opportunity that I've had with these wonderful ladies:
Marsha Bourquin: Bags By Hags
Red Weaver: Go Green With Red
Lulu Divine: Divine Lulu Creations
Michelle Smith: Monday's Child Primitives
Debbie Nowicki: Growing Phases Farm

To all these ladies, THANK YOU!
You've made this journey unforgettable. 

YOU, MY FRIENDS, ARE AMAZING! 

I know that I will continue to do things outside of my comfort zone. 
and I will grow my business while doing so!

I know you all will continue to do great things.
♥ March on, young soldiers ♥


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great tribute to us all! We will all go far! We are so blessed!♥

Anonymous said...

<3 Thank you Erin <3...
Hugs to all of you:)We will all succeed!

Anonymous said...

Never stop Marching to the beat of your own music Erin! Thank you for adding so much to our Boot Camp and I am 100% sure you will achieve all your dreams! You are a true Rock star!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Never stop Marching to the beat of your own music Erin! Thank you for adding so much to our Boot Camp and I am 100% sure you will achieve all your dreams! You are a true Rock star!! Thank you!