Friday, May 4, 2012

Let's Make Some Lip Balm! -Chemical Free/Gluten Free

Today is busy busy!
So, I think I'll wind down with some lip balm. 
It smells so good when making it. The smell of beeswax is great.
...and thinking of Boot Camp Leader Debbie who should be getting her bees today!

{beeswax!}

{the tubes I use}

What do I use?
beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, a subtle blend of essential oils.

I melt. I pour. I pipette. I list!


Bee Natural Handmade Lip Balm -GLUTEN & CHEMICAL FREE -


What people say about it:

"I LOVE THE SMELL! My lips feel so soft:) Perfect!"

"Terrific product! Thanks so much! Love this stuff!"

"This is amazing lip balm will order again"

"These smell wonderful and are really long lasting on my lips, love them!"

"Thank You Erin! I love this lip balm...I'll buy from you any day of the week!"

"Fantastic, just love it!"

"If you have not tried this, then do it!! AWESOME!!!"




No wonder I like making this stuff :)
Also because I was always in desperate need of a lip smoother....so what better way than to make one!

Try it for yourself!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post! And lip balm looks awesome:)

Unknown said...

I Love your Lip Balm!!!

DivineLuluCreations said...

Awesome Erin!

John.n.Deni said...

Your lip balm is the best Erin, my hubby has such sensitive and dry skin...he loves it too. It has a great fruity scent and is not 'waxy' like the inexpensive ones, last long on your lips too! Waiting for the Shea Butter body cream ;D