Friday, March 16, 2012

BIG NEWS!

Hello!

Ok, so new bloggers get distracted, right? I sure hope that's the case for everyone because at the moment I'm writing this, looking out the window, listening to the TV, designing new things, and going through a list of orders in my head. Multi-tasking is my best friend...and worst enemy!

BIG NEWS!
....I MADE THE ETSY FRONT PAGE!!





So, what else is new here? 
I had my first photoshoot for The Pretty Do-Good!

Here's a few samples:



Ohh pretty birdy!
Did I mention I'm always distracted? Like now. But hey, at least it's never boring here!

Well, That's all folks!
I bid you adieu

Much Love  

2 comments:

The Crafty Panda Girl said...

I honored you with a Liebster Award!

Unknown said...

You are one to follow!! I absolutely love your blog and learning about you! ♥